Visual Composer Clipboard allows you to copy and paste single rows or stack of rows across pages together with content and settings without ever leaving Visual Composer interface!
- Copy/cut sections/rows together with content and settings – single or stacked!
- Copy/cut content of columns with one click!
- Copy/cut single content elements – or create stack of elements even from different columns on different pages!
- Paste below other elements on same page or any other page!
- Paste sections/rows on empty pages or content elements in empty columns!
- Export/Import: save, share and transfer between domains!
- Google Cloud: save named clipboard content online, load directly to clipboard!
Copy, Cut and Paste commands will show up when you place a mouse pointer over the top of WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) section, row, column or over any other content element toolbar. Click Copy to copy or Cut to cut. Click Paste on other section/row/column or other content element on the same page or on any other page to paste content from clipboard below current section/row or other content element (or inside the column).
Demo & Buy Plugins: WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) Clipboard
If you want to copy/cut and paste a stack of WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) content elements, just click Copy+/Cut+ to add section, row or other content elements to clipboard. You can add content elements even from different pages. Now when you click Paste all content elements will be pasted in the same order as they were added to clipboard!
Pasting on empty page is also possible, using toolbar Paste button which will also work with standard WordPress content editor.
Transferring clipboard between sites/domains is possible using clipboard export and import – also can be used to create clipboard templates which you can save or share. With cloud based template manager it is possible to save clipboard content online and load saved content templates directly to clipboard!